Thursday, February 19, 2015

blog, blog, blog

I just got this nifty keyboard for my iPad so I'm making a go at doing the blog thing again. It is the Logitech k480 bluetooth keyboard. You can switch it pretty easily between 3 bluetooth enabled devices. I wanted the k811 which has backlit keys and USB charging port but it was not at the Best Buy I was at.  However, I like the way the keys feel under my fingers and I am able to type on a real keyboard with my iPad(the point of the purchase.)



I've been obsessed with all the blogging by middle school math teachers lately. I'll have to compile a list and post them up here once I've figured out which one's I like.

There was one where this teacher posted her rules for her classroom and I thought,"Neat, I'm gonna write that down."

So, I did and the second that I hit save, it thought,"This will not work in my class."

Although the internet is rad, I'll still have to weed through and find stuff that I think will work for my middle school which technically is in an urban school. I don't actually consider it an urban school but I guess it is. Well, its in the biggest city and school district in the county.

So my quest has begun to start posting and photographing and blogging and sharing and all that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment