Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Too much caffeine?

Who is the genius that says caffeine leaves your system after 8 hours?

I met my girlfriend at Dottie's Coffee Lounge at about 3 o'clock today and drank about 12oz of coffee. No sugar, just a bit of half and half. It is now almost 2am and I've been awake for 3 hours! 

Could it be something else? 
I went for a run at 6pm. I think that should tire me out. 
I had a mini Reece's peanutbutter cup at around 4:30. That probably has no effect. 
I'm stressed out? Not this time. 
I'm staring at my iphone? Maybe. 
Allergies? Ok, getting warmer now. Since my nose is stuffy and I just sneezed five times. I think this is it. Maybe benedril is the cure this time. Of course, I don't have any. 

My apologies to the genius, you still might be right about the caffeine thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment